Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fight

Had a serious fight with my second eldest sister last night. She is republican while I am not. And we have so different views and opinions against government and politics that whenever we chat about national events, we end up fighting, disagreeing and hating each other.

She can`t understand why I am so ‘unrealistic’ (using her words), why can`t I realize that we, as the citizen, can`t change anything but accept it, including unfairness, injustice, and everything. It is what it is, and all we can do is to live with it.

While, I can`t understand why she can`t realize that the republican is ruining our life, they are the very reason why our life is so hard right now? And we have the right, obligation and responsibility to fight for our rights, our better future. We can`t always accept whatever they throw to us. It will make them more rampant and exploit us every way they can. We need to stand up and fight and to let them know that they are there to serve us, not us to serve them. Or else, what`s the point of having a government?

Fighting, no matter win or lost, makes a difference. I deeply believe in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment