Monday, November 15, 2010

Glee

‘Glee’!!!

I am a glee fan. And after watching Season 2, episode 6, I have to admit, I am quite surprised.

Ryan Murphy is unpredictable. I never thought he would make Kurt and Darren have a kiss scene. Quite unexpected, and it is kind of interesting because Darren is the only guy who bullies Kurt and he happens to be the guy who has a crush on Kurt.

Using Chinese proverbs, ‘打是情,骂是爱’, means people fight or bully because they care or love that person. Sounds strange right? But it has a truth in it, like what Darren did to Kurt. Probably he is just too afraid to show what he truly feels, and the only thing he dares to do is to act opposite.

Either way, it is quite a turn on for me. So a special thanks to Ryan, and please keep up with the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment