Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Resigning

I am officially resigning today. Called my new company, communicated a little, cleared my doubts, and now time to bring up the resignation to current boss.

It is very unsettling. Can easily get nervous about the unknown future --- what will it be like in the new company, at new job, with new colleagues around? Either way, some adventure I would say.

I don`t know how long does it take to get out of here? Not that I don`t like my job or colleagues, I do. They are a bunch of nice people and the job is something I am really good at. But it is not what I want to do for the rest of my life and this is important.

Every successful person would tell you, do what you love, and it is the only way you will get succeed someday. One after one, I started to deeply believe in it. And more importantly, I eager success too much that I would do anything it takes to get it.

So here I am, taking the risk of losing everything, sending out my resignation letter.

Wish me all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment