Thursday, November 11, 2010

Two-year old fight

An old old friend got in touch with me yesterday through renren website which is used as facebook in China.

The first thing she asked was: are we still friends? We get over that fight right?

All I can think of is what fight? When? For what?

Seriously, I have no memory of fighting with her over anything. Especially when it was two years ago as she said. Either way, we ended up chatting, and joking like the old times. By old times, I mean when we were at high-school. Those were great times, and it was six years ago.

Still, I can`t help wondering what was the fight for? How can she hold up to a fight for such a long time? Doesn`t she ever forget these kind of things after like a beautiful dream or pleasant night? Plus, we are friends, we fight, we make up, what`s the big deal?

Anyway, my point is the past is past. Don`t hold up too much on the things in the past, it is simply a waste of time and life. And it definitely will make your life much harder and more pathetic than you can ever imagine.

So, please, just learn to let go and move on.

1 comment: